Max Payne 3 DLC title Local Justice is coming out on July 3 for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. The PC version can be expected on July 17. The DLC includes:
- 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
- The Imperial Palace/Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
- Light Fingers Item for faster looting
- M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
- São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
New trophies/achievements are as available, as per usual with DLC.
Rockstar has decided to cut players a break on price, since this DLC was originally coming out in June. For the first week the DLC will be 480 MS points, or $5.99 on the PSN and PC. After that it will go up to 640 MS points, or $7.99 on the PSN and PC. If you purchased the Rockstar Pass, this will of course be free.
Also, on July 3 all the pre-order and retail DLC will be available for purchase on the Xbox Live Marketplace and Playstation Network free of charge for Rockstar Pass owners. It will all be available for the PC on July 17. This includes:
- Cemetery Map: 160 MS Points / $1.99 PSN
- Silent Killer Loadout Pack: 160 MS Points / $1.99 PSN
- Pill Bottle Item: 80 MS Points / $0.99 PSN
- Deadly Force Burst: 80 MS Points / $0.99 PSN
- Classic Max Payne Character: 80 MS Points / $0.99 PSN
Below is a trailer for the new content: