Every once in a while I’d like to host a group stream session. This is basically just one day of the stream in which I will be streaming a multiplayer game with anyone who wants to join in. You all can either watch from the regular stream channel and chat with us that way or join in, it’s up to you and whether or not you want to play. It will be a different game each time so that everyone has a chance at some point to play, though. Below are some guidelines and rule to the stream session, I hate to have to ‘lay down the law’, but we all know that anarchy reigns when rules aren’t established so here you go:
- Everyone who is interested will get the chance to join in. I have decided that a first come first serve scenario is best when not a lot of people commit, but if you let me know in advance that you are indeed interested I will hold a place for you. If you have been involved before and someone would like to play who hasn’t, your place may be relinquished to the new person to be fair, but I doubt that will happen often since these are usually pretty small and casual. I’d really like everyone to be involved in this project, though.
- It will be up to you all if you’d like to chat. The thing is, chatting on the PS3 specifically is not too easy. One way to remedy this is to talk through Skype while playing, since it can run right through XSplit and onto the stream. If that doesn’t appeal to everyone, it’s fine, but you need to know that unless we are on the Xbox 360 or Skype, it’s likely that you wont be heard.
- You will have to work around my schedule to an extent, so be aware of that. DO NOT expect me to bend to your schedule. We can always work something out, but for the most part there is only certain times in which I can stream (as you all know) so the same goes for this kind of thing. I hate to be so stern about it, but this is on my channel and it is my stream. Feel free to do the same type of thing on your channel around your schedule, but don’t give me crap because I can’t do things on your time.
- No rudeness. I would really appreciate it if i didn’t have to kick you from the game halfway through the stream because you are being mean to me or other players. This is being done for fun, so I expect everyone to relax and have a good time – not bitch at other for one reason or another.
- Be on time. Since things are being done in a ‘first come, first serve’ fashion, you should be there on time if you want to play. If I’m reserving a spot for you and you are not there 10 minutes after I begin, I will have to replace you. Nothing personal, but I can’t wait for you for too long. Now, on the contrary, if you give be prior notice that you will be late I will accommodate that. I understand that things come up, just let me know and I will work with it.
- Have fun. This isn’t expected to be some hard-core “WE MUST WIN OR WE DIE” situation. It’s meant for us to all just have fun and play games. If you are looking for a hardcore experience, I suggest you find another group of people to stream with. Going back to the first rule, if you wish to be rude because someone isn’t keeping up or is not “winning” enough for you, then you will be kicked. No exceptions.
That’s about it, I think for the most part this stuff is self explanatory and common-sense. If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to ask me at another stream or please let me know by contacting me through any of the venues listed in the contact page of my site here (at the top).
Below is a list of the games that are currently available for me to do this group stream with, I will be letting you know each week on the stream schedule what next week’s game will be so that you have time to get involved.
- Tomb Raider
- Gears of War 3
- Gears of War Judgment
- Mass Effect 3
- Left 4 Dead
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Halo 4
- Halo Reach
- Crysis 3
- Uncharted 2
- Uncharted 3
- Little Big Planet 2
- Little Big Planet Karting
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
(There was a PC section here, but for the time being I cannot stream any of my PC games.)
Thank again everybody, see you next stream!