Ok. So I may just need a moment to take this all in and let the fangirl in me jump around giggling for a bit… I mean come on, it’s Tomb Raider! Alright, moment over. So check this piece of work out, the Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition:
The Collector’s Edition was announced today for North America and was previously announced for Europe. This edition will cost you $99 and includes:
- Endurance Survival Kit Packaging: A survival tin salvaged from the ill-fated Endurance. Houses the Lara Croft figure.
- Play Arts Kai Lara Croft Figurine: Fully posable figurine with over 40 points of articulation. The dirt on her body and clothes has been realistically recreated to tell the tale of Lara’s fierce fight for survival on a desolate island. Comes with alternate set of three (3) hands, bow and arrow, shotgun, handgun, and climbing axe. Figure Size: Approx 8.0” Tall.
- 15” x 19” Double Sided Island Map and Poster: Discover key landmarks from the mysterious island of Yamati, where Lara Croft and her fellow castaways were marooned after the Endurance shipwreck. On the reverse is a poster size image of the box art that epitomizes Lara’s origin story.
- Lithographic Print: 5” x 7” heavy stock lithograph print with matte frame, designed by Crystal Dynamic’s Senior Art Director, Brian Horton. Painting by Brenoch Adams.
- Experience Shields: Three Iron-on badges of the game’s key icons: Animal Instincts, Climbing Axe, Fire Arrow.
- CD Soundtrack: Tomb Raider Original Soundtrack ‘Survivalist cut’: A collection of 10 tracks totaling over 60 minutes of music from the game.
- Downloadable Content: Weapons Pack – A selection of weapons to help Lara survive against the island’s inhabitants.
So well worth the money. Did you see that Play Art’s Kai figure? OH MY GOODNESS. That is so awesome, I’d spend $99 for that alone. Don’t forget that Tomb Raider is out March 5 for the the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, so pre-order this collection soon before supplies run out!
[Source: Crystal Dynamics]